We love pancakes and here’s a different different version that’s straight out of the oven created by India McG, from QLD.
Serve it with fresh fruit, whipped cream, yoghurt or even bacon!
- Dish: 18cm round based oven safe saucepan
- Oven temperature: 200C (195C fan forced)
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time: 45mins
30g unsalted butter
1/2 cup wholemeal spelt flour
1/2 cup milk of choice
1 tsp vanilla
2 tablespoons of The Sugar Breakup Organic Golden Rice Malt Syrup
Putting it together
- Preheat oven to 200C (195C fan forced).
- Place an 18cm round based oven safe saucepan in the oven for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime put the flour into a bowl, forming a small well in the centre. Add the rest of the ingredients (except the butter) into the well and whisk until smooth.
- After 20 minutes remove the pan from the oven and swirl the butter around until melted.
- Pour in the batter and place back in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden and puffed. Serve with fresh fruit, The Sugar Breakup Organic Golden Rice Malt Syrup, bacon, and cream or natural yoghurt.