This would have to be the easiest cheesecake ever!
Easy on effort but still delicious.
- Makes: 6 individual serves
- Cook time: 5 mins prep, 3 hours (or overnight) in the fridge
- Pan: 6 large muffin pans in a large muffin tray
6 super gingery Gingernut biscuits
250g cream cheese, softened
1 cup of Lemon curd
Strawberries to serve
How Easy? The Method:
- Place 1 super gingery gingernut biscuit in each pan for the base
- To make filling, place cream cheese and lemon curd in a bowl, use a stick blender to combine until smooth
- Spoon filling onto biscuit bases
These are best refrigerated overnight as the filling will soften the biscuit for a delicious base.
Just the right size! Cute little cupcake sized cheesecakes to ensure you get the perfect individual serve that are quick and very easy to make.
- Makes: 9 individual serves
- Cook time: 15 minutes prep, 3 hours (or overnight) in the fridge
- Pan: 9 cupcake patty pans in cupcake tray
Ingredients – Base:
5 gingernut biscuits or 8 biscotti biscuits (or any of The Sugar Breakup biscuit recipes)
2 tablespoons of melted butter
As The Sugar Breakup Dextrose works wonderfully with dairy we are always on the lookout for interesting cheesecakes.
When we saw Gabriel Gaté making Fiadone Corse (or Corsican Cheesecake) during le Tour de France we knew we had to try it sugar free. It is an absolute delight and the perfect recipe if you are looking for something special for Father’s Day.
This slice is a great one to have up your sleeve for afternoon tea or when you need to “bring a plate” to school or work.
We’ve adjusted this classic recipe to be sugar free and added The Sugar Breakup Golden Rice Malt Syrup (coming soon!) to give the slice a wonderful crunch.
- Makes: 24 slices
- Oven temp: 180 (160C fan forced)
- Cook time: 10-15 mins
- Pan: 20cm x 30cm square slice tin