This would have to be the easiest cheesecake ever!
Easy on effort but still delicious.
- Makes: 6 individual serves
- Cook time: 5 mins prep, 3 hours (or overnight) in the fridge
- Pan: 6 large muffin pans in a large muffin tray
6 super gingery Gingernut biscuits
250g cream cheese, softened
1 cup of Lemon curd
Strawberries to serve
How Easy? The Method:
- Place 1 super gingery gingernut biscuit in each pan for the base
- To make filling, place cream cheese and lemon curd in a bowl, use a stick blender to combine until smooth
- Spoon filling onto biscuit bases
These are best refrigerated overnight as the filling will soften the biscuit for a delicious base.
We are sad to say we no longer have any stock left for online orders of The Sugar Breakup Dextrose. If you finalised an order with the store it will be delivered this week but we are unable to take any new orders.
If you would like to pick up a copy of our 2 cookbooks “Get Your Bake-On!” and “Classic Collections: Family Favourites by The Sugar Breakup” then get in quick as the store will remain open until Saturday 24 September for cookbook orders.
Again we would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who have supported our products over the past 3 years. It has been such an amazing experience for Fiona and I, we are sad to be saying goodbye.
It is the last 2 weeks of The Sugar Breakup Store. The shop closes on 24th September 2016!
We have a limited stock of Dextrose left (sorry the Organic Rice Malt Syrup has already sold out).
Hurry and get your orders in now before it is too late at shop.thesugarbreakup.com.
You can get the last of The Sugar Breakup Dextrose and our 2 gorgeous cookbooks Classic Collections: Family Favourites and Get Your Bake-On! by The Sugar Breakup as inspiration for your cooking.
We deliver throughout Australia, $10 for orders 5kg and under.
Julia and Fiona
The Sugar Breakup is now officially three years old and it’s time for the team to reflect on change.
We have decided to say farewell to our online shop. That means we will no longer be supplying our rice malt syrup or dextrose powder.
Our online shop will officially close on Saturday September 24, 2016. So there’s still plenty of time to stock up on dextrose powder. Unfortunately we have completely sold out of the organic rice malt syrup.
If anyone would like a bulk supply of the dextrose please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange suitable transport costs.
We will still be selling our cookbooks, ‘Get your bake on’ and ‘Classic Collections: Family Favourites’ in our online store until September 24, 2016. After that date the PDF versions will be available for sale by contacting:
Our gorgeous website will still be up and running and will be upgraded our recipe page and adding lots of delicious new ideas and recipes.
We loved selling our products and learnt many things along the way. We would like to say a very big thank you to Health Magic, who were the first distributors to believe in us and give us a start.
Wishing you all happy baking.
Get the waffle iron out of the back of the cupboard. The Sugar Breakup team has worked hard to bring you this wonderful waffle recipe. It’s fructose and gluten free and uses coconut flour. This waffle recipe can also be diary free using coconut oil instead of butter.
This simple recipe makes a great and delicious waffle. All the hard work has been done for you, now you’ve just got to make them and enjoy!
- Makes: 2 large waffles or 10 small waffles
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- Requires: Waffle iron
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon of The Sugar Breakup Dextrose
40g melted butter
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut flour
Putting it together
- Melt the butter.
- Whisk the eggs and dextrose together until well combined.
- Whisk in the melted butter, vanilla extract and coconut flour until the batter is smooth.
- Let batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the waffle iron.
- Waffles will take about 3 minutes to cook. It does depend on your waffle iron.
Hints and tips
- You can use melted coconut oil instead of the butter to make the waffles dairy free.
- You can add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon for a different taste. Add it with the coconut flour.
- Make sure waffle iron is really well greased before you put batter onto it.
- This recipe can double easily to make 4- 5 large waffles of you’re feeding adults.
- The Sugar Breakup Organic Golden Rice Malt Syrup drizzled over the waffles
- Whipped cream
- Fresh berries
- Greek yoghurt
- Flaked coconut
- Diced nuts
- Melted butter