This gorgeous looking panna cotta is curtesy of Laura S, from NSW. It looks and sounds too yummy not to share.
- Dish: 4 ramekins
- Makes: 4
- Preparation time: 4-6 hours
Coconut oil or Macadamia oil to grease the ramekins
1/4 cup of The Sugar Breakup Organic Golden Rice Malt Syrup
2 tbps boiling hot water
2 tsps gelatine
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
180g Greek Yoghurt
Frozen berries defrosted with liquid for serving
Putting it together
- Grease the containers for setting.
- Combine boiling hot water and gelatine, stir until gelatine is dissolved and stand for a few minutes to cool and thicken.
- Place cream, yoghurt and Golden Rice Malt Syrup in a pan and heat until it simmers then add the gelatine mix and stir until combined.
- Pour into the containers and set in the fridge for a couple of hours (or overnight).
- Run knife around the edges of ramekin to loosen, turn onto plate, serve with the defrosted berries.