This slice is a great one to have up your sleeve for afternoon tea or when you need to “bring a plate” to school or work.
We’ve adjusted this classic recipe to be sugar free and added The Sugar Breakup Golden Rice Malt Syrup (coming soon!) to give the slice a wonderful crunch.
- Makes: 24 slices
- Oven temp: 180 (160C fan forced)
- Cook time: 10-15 mins
- Pan: 20cm x 30cm square slice tin
Always good to have on hand for the kids.
The beauty of these bars is that you can change the amount of rice malt syrup used to be more or less depending on how you (or the kids) are used to being sugar free. They are also really hard to get wrong!
- Makes : 15 bars
- Oven temp : 180C (160C fan forced)
- Cooking time : 25 to 30 minutes
- Pan size : 20 x 30cm slice tin
Ingredients – what’s in these little beauties? Continue reading