Winter is all about comfort and sometimes you need some yummy little morsel on a cold winter’s day. If you’re looking for something to make, why not check out our gorgeous sweets range. Here’s the Cherry Bites, Nut Butter Chocolate Fudge, Shredded Coconut Rough & Triple Layer Fudge. All recipes are raw and very simple to make.
Craving a Cherry Ripe? Summer has arrived in Melbourne and to celebrate we have created the ultimate cherry bite recipe!
If you miss the taste of this classic dark chocolate treat, don’t despair. This simple recipe is very easy with just 5 ingredients and hard to resist.
- Makes: 16 pieces
- Oven temp: 160 (150C fan forced)
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Set time: 3 hours
- Pan: square freezer-proof container 14x14cm
- Pan: biscuit tray
- Preheat oven to 160 (150C fan forced), grease and line biscuit tray and line the freezer container with baking paper
- Cut the cherries in half, remove the stem and seed. Place onto the biscuit tray cut side up. Place in the oven for 20mins to bake. Then let them cool.
- Place cherries into a blender and give a couple of quick bursts to blend them up.
- In a mixing bowl use a spatula to mix the cherries, shredded coconut, The Sugar Breakup Organic Golden Rice Malt Syrup and melted coconut oil.
- Place the mix into the freezer dish and place into the freezer over night or at least for 3 hours.
- Cut cherries mix into 16 even pieces.
- Make your own raw chocolate or melt the 85% dark chocolate and cover the cherry bites. It’s up to you how much chocolate you want to put on them. Place a drizzle across the top, cover the whole top or completely coat them for that classic taste. They can also be happily eaten with no chocolate. The recipe is that delicious. Eat when set.
- Will keep in the fridge for 3 days, can also put them in the freezer to last longer
Chocolate fudge is one of our favourite go-to snacks. It’s very simple to make, keeps in the freezer and is perfect when you need that chocolate hit.
This recipe is a “no cook” version that is lactose free, gluten free and fructose free.
You will be really surprised how easy it is to make and how delicious.
- Makes: 20 pieces
- Preparation: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Dish size: depends how thick you want the fudge. We used a 12cm x 14cm dish to give us lovely cubes of fudge