Easy on effort but still delicious.
- Makes: 6 individual serves
- Cook time: 5 mins prep, 3 hours (or overnight) in the fridge
- Pan: 6 large muffin pans in a large muffin tray
6 super gingery Gingernut biscuits
250g cream cheese, softened
1 cup of Lemon curd
Strawberries to serve
How Easy? The Method:
- Place 1 super gingery gingernut biscuit in each pan for the base
- To make filling, place cream cheese and lemon curd in a bowl, use a stick blender to combine until smooth
- Spoon filling onto biscuit bases
These are best refrigerated overnight as the filling will soften the biscuit for a delicious base.