We are often asked, “How do you make jam with Rice Malt Syrup?”
Well here’s the answer!
A simple small batch jam we often have bubbling away (while we’re cooking whatever it is we want jam on, such as scones or hot cross buns).
This recipe requires very little effort, will keep in the fridge for about a week, and is delicious.
- Makes: around a cup of jam
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
2 cups of frozen raspberries (or any berry you like)
¼ cup The Sugar Breakup Organic Golden Rice Malt Syrup
Juice of ½ a lemon
- Find a jar, give it a good wash then place the jar & lid in a bowl and fill to the brim with boiling water (just to ensure they are extra clean).
- Place all ingredients in a small to medium saucepan.
- Boil over a medium heat for around 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until jam starts to thicken.
- Carefully empty the water from the jar, pour jam into the warm jar, allow to cool, pop the lid on and store in the fridge.
- Enjoy jammy goodness on everything! Toast, scones, hot cross buns, baked into biscuits. So many ways.
And don’t forget we love your cooking and baking questions so let us know what else you would like to make with The Sugar Breakup Organic Golden Rice Malt Syrup or Dextrose.