We’re not kidding, 20 to 30 seconds is all it takes to cook this amazing little pudding. Not only is it super quick to make but also gluten and sugar free! You make and eat immediately, perfect for when you need a quick chocolate fix.
Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 20-30 seconds
Pan: 2 ramekins or mugs
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon of double or thickened cream or coconut cream (for dairy free)
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons The Sugar Breakup Dextrose
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Butter or coconut oil for greasing
- Lightly grease 2 ramekins or tall mugs with butter or coconut oil.
- Place the egg, cream and vanilla in a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add The Sugar Breakup Dextrose and sift in cocoa powder and baking powder. Whisk until all ingredients are combined.
- Split the mix between the prepared ramekins/mugs and microwave the mugs one at a time for 20 to 30 seconds. Don’t microwave for too long, you want to leave the mix slightly under cooked to create the sauce.
- Turnout on a plate, add some ice cream or fruit and eat immediately OR grab a spoon and eat straight from the mug!
You really can’t go wrong so go on, give it a go!