This cookie was so easy to bake, and when we pulled it out of the oven, it smelt absolutely delicious!
The muesli say they are “fit for breakfast” we would also say they are “fit for a snack”.
Makes: 22 cookies
Oven Temperature: 180C (170°C for fan forced oven)
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
Pan: baking tray
3 cups of the muesli
1 cup plain flour
100g butter, melted, cooled
1/3 cup The Sugar Breakup Organic Golden Rice Malt Syrup
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon concentrated vanilla extract
Making these cookies is easy:
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line baking trays with non-stick paper.
- Combine the muesli and flour in a bowl.
- Whisk cooled butter, Rice Malt Syrup, concentrated vanilla extract and egg together.
- Add butter mixture to the muesli and flour, and mix well. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Roll spoonfuls of mixture into balls (we have weighed the spoonfuls into 30g balls) and place on tray, 3cm apart. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until they start to turn golden brown. Cool for 10 mins on the baking tray and then transfer the cookies to a wire rack.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.