This pannacotta will show you how well The Sugar Breakup Dextrose and milk work together. It has a subtle coconut flavour that works well with berries.
- Makes : 4 serves
- Cooking time : 10 minutes
- Time to Set : 5 hours
- Mould size : 4 x ½-cup capacity moulds
200ml Coconut milk
¼ cup The Sugar Breakup Dextrose
2 teaspoons gelatine
2 tablespoons boiling water
1 cup of mixed fresh or frozen berries for serving
How to make Coconut Pannacotta
- Place coconut milk, cream and dextrose into a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves (do not boil). Remove from heat.
- Place hot water in a small bowl with gelatine. Stir until dissolved. Add to coconut milk mixture. Whisk well to combine.
- Rinse moulds and shake out excess water. Pour in coconut mixture.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or until set.
Want to increase the tropical flavour?
Serve with freshly chopped pineapple pieces instead of mixed berries.